A website can possibly be considered an asset to any business, and this is why your website design needs adequate attention.
These are some tricks that can help make your website stand out this 2020;
1. Use Oversized Type and Elements: Using large, prominent elements on a website makes it easier to communicate clearly and instantly.
2. Add Plenty of Whitespace: Whitespace (or negative space) refers to the blank areas in between the design elements. It gives your website pages a spacious and well-balanced feel. Asides white, any good background colour can be used to create a whitespace.
3. Dark Mode: Dark mode web designs not only look ultra modern, but they’re easy on the eyes and make colours and design elements pop. They also help in extending screen lifespan and saving power.
4. Add Some Touch of Imperfections that Add Personality: perfect, hand-drawn design elements inject emotion and humanity into websites.
5. Use Soft Shadows, layers and floating elements: Soft shadows and floating elements add interest and depth and give you a web page a “3D lite” look. You can use this effect with text and photos too, not just graphics.
6. Mix Photography with Graphics: Mixing your photo with graphics makes your web page stand out and look more attractive.
7. Scrolling Objects: This will give your website a fun feel and more eye-catching.
8. Bulk Editing: Bulk editing helps speed up the work for you and make everything look cohesive and in alignment on your website.
9. Filter: Use amazing filters for the images you want to use on your website. Research this properly to know what filter will work best in your web pages.
10. Add Shapes and Play: This is another thing that gives your page a fun feel, adding moving shapes will make your website look great and attractive.
11. Full Page Headers: Full page headers are great. With this you can clearly explain what your brand is all about, and it can even have direct CTA’s in the header that the visitors to your site can follow.
12. Choose your colours strategically: Colours evoke emotions. Knowing what you want your website to achieve and finding the colours that will match it will give you better results on your website.
13. Streamline Navigation: Your website visitors may not have the time to go on an entire journey on your site, so streamline navigation. Be intuitive about what people may want to see on your website and make it easy for them to get there.
14. Use impactful, engaging stories: Your website can tell a story. Use stories that your visitors can relate to and will make them want to buy what you’re selling.